I've awesome world

5/2/10

EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDSHIP!

 Hello guys! udah lama gua ga nge post lagi hoho and now i'll posted about all my friend :D
1 example...

we are went to ANCOL for made the BOOK YEARS. And this is Behind the scanesnya, let we see..


Sorry ayu, thats really your face same with my ass hahaha KIDDING friend :)



Captured by RIZKY PARAMITHA KARTIKA DEWI. She's the good one of my friend HAHAHA


You know all he's my teacher, yang suka di panggil om roy sama kls 92


Forget about that, and now let me see all my friend..

You know us they are my friends, but not for FUCKBOY (@yayitriboedino said)


Hey! her name is AYU TRI ARYATI, you can call her AYU :) bytheway this photo captured by me hoho and ayu said "i like this"



This is AYU & PUTRI, you can call putri is momo. *kebiasaan!

 

Her name is YAYI NAWASTRI WULANDESI diganti jadi --> YAYI TRI BOEDIONO haha



Her name is @mentarimet haha she's photografer for us :p bytheway this photos captured by me hoho and the result many people like this :) thanks!



Triomacan!! haha they are WORO, @glazzindri & @yayitriboediono


And now i'll tell you about my beloved boyfriend :*



His name is Fesky pindo reshi jolodoro! *panjang bgt!
1 photos about he again..


What do you think about he?
He's handsome,right?hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment